Thursday, January 12, 2012


TO MAKE A HOME

To make a home I need a heart 
That knows the power of love's fine art.

A heart that dares defy all wrong
And opens wide it's door to song.

To make a home I need a smile 
And inward faith for every trial;

I need a hope, I need a dream
That in all darkness casts it's gleam.

To make a home I need to pray,
I need the Bible to show the way,

I need a church, a hallowed place
Where I may seek for peace and grace.

To make a home I need a soul
That faces toward the highest goal,

Surrendered as life's way I plod
to make a home I must have God!

~Selected~


2 comments:

Welcome and thank you for visiting! I welcome your comments, but please be respectful. May God bless you with wisdom and understanding all of your days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WE PROUDLY
SUPPORT
ISRAEL